Monday, August 4, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

It seems like it rains every bleeping day here in CNY. Saturday my brother in law, father in law, and I tried to get a round in at Beaver Meadows and after 4 holes of golf the good ole CNY weather chased us from the course. The darkest clouds I had seen in some time and some pretty intense fireworks. After waiting 2 hours to no avail, we came home and I was forced to do a 30 minute treadmill speed play. Not an ideal training session, but I actually didn't mind it. I hadn't been on our treadmill in quite some time so it wasn't as bad as I feared. We were also supposed to grill outside on Saturday so once that was also compromised we took the kids to Quaker Steak. Ethan thought the race car atmosphere was awesome, and Tessa was all giddy about her purple curly Q straw.

Yesterday I had a golf tourney in the AM in which it rained for 30% of it and when I got home Ethan and Tessa put me through a training run while playing tag around the yard. Man they have energy. After dinner I went out for 4 and felt great. We'll see what today brings after I go and do some work at the school, but I hope I keep feeling as well as I have been.

No comments: